CURRENTLY YOU CAN JOIN SWIMMING POOL WATER THERAPY:
- Group sessions;
- Baby and children water therapy;
- Future mothers water therapy
BABY and CHILDREN TRAINING SWIMMING POOL
WHEN start attending in a swimming pool?
In the swimming pool Your can start attending from the age of 3 months.
HOW AND WHEN TRAVELLING to occupation?
Workshop at the same time to participate in the 1, 2 or 3 children with their parents.
The session duration – 30 minutes.
Advance registration phone .: +370 67196014 or +37052070871.
• Monday to Thursday – from 8.00 to 18.00.
• Friday – from 8.00 to 17.00.
The swimming pool with the baby / child must climb and one of the parents.
All exercise currently involved with physical therapist.
What to bring coming to the pool?
Coming to the first session, You and Your baby needs a health certificate from the family doctor that the baby and You are healthy and You can visit the swimming pool. Also keep:
• Personal hygiene products (bath accessories);
• Towels (baby and Your self);
• Special waterproof diapers or baby bathing suit and a bathing suit yourself;
• bathing cap;
• slippers. Those who wish to monitor the occupation must also have footwear.
With the outdoor shoes go to the swimming pool is prohibited.
INFORMATION ABOUT SWIMMING POOL:
The pool depth – 1.4 m.
Length – 5 m.
The ambient temperature in the pool – 27 degrees.
Constant temperature of the water in the pool – 34 degrees.